Legionella Awareness Training for School Premises Personnel
Tuesday 28th April 2020
To be held at:
Croydon Park Hotel
7 Altyre Road, Croydon, CR9 5AA
- Requirements for Legionella Control
- Background Information on Legionella
- The Legislative Framework
- Requirement for Record Keeping
- Typical Site Control Actions
- Responsibilities of Individuals
The control actions will be tailored to those typically required in school premises. All attendees will receive a copy of the presentation material and an attendance certificate. A short assessment will be undertaken at the end of the presentation.
Not what you are looking for, please enquire about our Highfield approved Legionella Awareness Training Courses by calling 01543 728 202.